Monday 11 August 2014

Frustration Lead to a Productive Weekend

Good morning everyone!

Here we are on Monday morning and I have taken a moment to consider all that I have accomplished this weekend.  I was on fire!  I got the paint purchased for the repainting of the house, got all the plants purchased for the new flower beds that we had built, got those plants planted, weed barrier placed and mulch all installed, cleaned all the house, washed all the bedding for all four beds and dusted all 3100 square feet of my home.  I had sweat pouring from my brow all weekend and I realized that I work well when I am angry or frustrated.

I was upset with my husband for talking smack about me with his mother while my children were in the house.  I was upset with my 18 year old for some mean things to me… like really mean things!  I was frustrated that the same 18 year old was still in bed at 11:30 in the morning and I was too angry to go and wake her up.  I was frustrated that my sister in law was appalled by the conversation that her mother and brother were having about me while my husband did not see anything wrong with it.  Needless to say I had a rough weekend but it turned out that I was able to channel that energy for something positive and got TONS of work done.

What do you do when you are experiencing negative energy?  Are you able to turn it into something positive?  Let me know, I wanna hear your thoughts :)

Facing Forty Frustrated




No comments:

Post a Comment